We take the security of your details very seriously. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect and use your personal data when you browse and use www.lakesidesportswear.ie, and when you provide us with your personal data.
By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to this Privacy Statement.
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it. We only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988, the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003 and the ePrivacy Regulations 2011 (S.I.336 of 2011).
What information do we collect?
We collect information to process your order and to provide any after sales service such as:
- name and address
- email address and telephone numbers
- payment details
Who do we share personal information with?
- Delivery providers: We will pass along detail so that the order may be delivered to you at your chosen address.
- PayPal and Stripe: We will pass along data to our payment providers in order to process the payment of your order.
How do we protect your information?
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
- When you place an order on our site, we use a secure server. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data.
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes;
- Protect your data against unauthorised use.
How can I contact you?
If you would like to contact us, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 2166738.
Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while user is browsing a website.
- .AspNet.ApplicationCookie: An authentication cookies used for logging in and out.
- __RequestVerificationToken: ASP.NET anti forgery token (prevent CSRF attack). It guarantees that the poster is the one who gets the form.
- .ASPXANONYMOUS: A cookie used by ASP.Net to track anonymous user sessions
- MachineKey: Configures algorithms and keys to use for encryption, decryption, and validation of forms-authentication data and view-state data, and for out-of-process session state identification.
- CustomerSessionGUID – Used to see if customer has existing session. Stores customer ID, last accessed date and if the customers session is expired or now.
- SERVERID – Identifies which web server the user is using. Used for sticky sessions on load balancer.
- CONSENT: Google's user cookie consent
- NID: The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
- CartId: A guid used to represent Cart Id
- Email: Customer email, for remembering user's choice "Remember Me" at login screen.
- RememberMe: Cokie value (true/false) to remember user's selection for "Remember Me".
- NewRelic - Used to track site performance
- _gid: Google analytics used to dustinguish users.
- _ga – Numerous google analytics features.
- net - Used for advertising (google)